April 12, 2010 | Posted in:Announcements
Free Workshop for Current GKIC Members and Local Entrepreneurial Business Owners, Sales Professionals, and Professional Practice Owners, helps you implement and execute “Kennedy-Style” marketing into your business to get new customers when others can’t – especially in the New Economy!
In this Workshop, you will discover:
- (If you’re new to GKIC) A little more on who Dan Kennedy is, what he’s done, and who he’s helped
- Things business owners and salespeople hate MOST (and what to do about it!)
- How to Attract More Customers by Understanding What business You’re REALLY in
- Dan Kennedy’s “No B.S.” Rules for Direct Marketing Success
- How to Get ‘Already Interested’ Prospects To Seek YOU Out vs. You Hunting for New Prospects
- The Difference Between Traditional Advertising and DIRECT RESPONSE Marketing… And Why the ‘Former’ Costs You So Much More Money
- The Critical “Marketing Triangle” (Miss any one of these and your results could be Awful!)
- What SYSTEMS are… and why you must have them in your business to become wealthy
- What FARMING is to the business owner (And it’s has nothing to do with pigs,cows, or chickens)
- The PROVEN METHOD for using Direct Mail to Attract your Ideal Prospect
- And much more!
This is a dynamic workshop where you can ask questions pertinent to “how do I use this in ‘my’ business.” I could easily charge $97 each to attend this workshop. However, it’s FREE to you!
DETAILS: Thursday, April 15th, 11:45am to 1:15pm at the Pasadena Central Library, Donald Wright Auditorium, 285 E. Walnut St., Pasadena. (Near the Pasadena Courthouse)
Please REGISTER at http://GlendalePasadenaGKIC.com/FastStartWorkshop.html
Got questions? Email me at Craig@GlendalePasadenaGKIC.com or call me at my office at (626) 507-8228
If you like this post, please leave a comment and/or share it with your social networks.
Dedicated to helping you multiply your income in 2010 (and beyond!),
“No BS” Craig
Craig Valine, Certified “No BS” Business Advisor
Glazer-Kennedy Insider’s Circle
Glendale/Pasadena Local Chapter
(626) 507-8228 Office